Powered by Blogger.

Let's Meet Miss Kitchen

Although I generally like the look of our little townhouse/apartment, our kitchen (in my opinion!) is not the prettiest on the eyes.

I'm not sure about what to do with the streaky stained cabinets or the off white back splash. But what I dislike most about our kitchen is the fake butcher block. Oh, why, oh, why was that ever popular?

Here's what Miss Kitchen looks like most days (beware, I'm showing her in all her glory):


Yep. That's about right. No judging! 

I'll prettier her up someday and show her on a good day. I wanted you to see her real self first. 

Messy, chaotic, short on space, and trying to run from the 80's. 

Our ugly kitchen. My lab.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP